1887 – William & Margret Tindall Ranch* – Grasmere
First Generation Owner: William J. and Paulina Tindall
Current Owner: Tindall & Sons
William J. Tindall arrived from Georgetown, Delaware in 1885. He went into partnership with O.F. Bacon, and a year later began ranching on his own. The Tindall Family moved from the original home on Louse Creek to the present ranch on Mary’s Creek in 1887.